[CIG-SHORT] Repeating ruptures

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Sat Apr 7 20:17:26 PDT 2012

Romain,

You are using the correct mechanism for specifying multiple prescribed
slip (kinematic) ruptures. You must create the eqsrcs array with all of
the sources. You can specify the origin time for each one individually
along with different spatial variations in slip and rupture time
(relative to the origin time). If you have a lot of ruptures, then you
may want to generate the .cfg file via a shell or python script.