[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Install Error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Aug 23 08:35:45 PDT 2012

Niz,

If Proj4 was installed correctly, you should see libproj.so in
$PREFIX/lib, proj_api.h in $PREFIX/include, and a proj directory in
$PREFIX/share.

If any of these are missing, then go to the proj4-build directory and
run "make clean", then "make", and "make install". If you encounter any
errors, send us the config.log from proj4-build and the complete error
message.