[CIG-SHORT] output.vtk

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Aug 30 16:21:21 PDT 2012

Birendra,

For each material output manager, simply overwrite the default values
for the cell_data_fields and cell_info_fields:

cell_data_fields = []
cell_info_fields = []

The files will no longer be created because no output values will be
requested.

For an output manager writing vertex fields, the corresponding values
are vertex_data_fields and vertex_info_fields.

EXAMPLE

[pylithapp.timedependent.materials.elastic.output]
cell_info_fields = []
cell_data_fields = []

Brad