[CIG-SHORT] Running PyLith on a cluster with the Sun Grid Engine batch system

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Feb 27 08:12:11 PST 2012

Hongfeng,

PyLith does support the Sun Grid Engine batch system. It also supports
the PBS and LSF batch systems as discussed in the manual. I have added
some notes on using PyLith with the PBS/Torque and Sun Grid Engine batch
systems on the PyLith wiki
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/pylith-wiki/

We will add the Sun Grid Engine information to the PyLith manual.

Brad