[CIG-SHORT] Basic Tutorials

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jun 8 08:58:13 PDT 2012

Nishath,

An alternative to the QuickTime downloadable movies are the streaming
versions of the sessions. The links to the streaming sessions are just
below the Session titles.

Have you verified that you get sound playing other movies with the VLC
player? In some cases, one needs to select the appropriate output
device. We have not had any other reports that I aware of for the VLC
player not working.