[CIG-SHORT] PyLith v1.7.1 release

f_orellana at berkeley.edu f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 13 12:50:29 PDT 2012

  To the CIG short term dynamics community,

   Hello, I am Felipe Orellana, here at UC Berkeley.

   I have installed the new version (1.7.1) of Pylith, on a Windows 7
plattform using the binary file from your web site.

   Unfortunately, when I try to run some examples of the tutorial I get
error messages like this:

 ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import Traceback
     File "/usr/bin/pylith" line...

  then Error references to

     File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pylith/...

   from just reading, it seems a problem linking files and folders when
the program runs.

   mmm, i'll try to get an alternative solution for my problem, cause the
workshop is comming...

   i appreciate your attention,

warm regards,
from the bay area