[CIG-SHORT] PyLith v1.7.1 release

f_orellana at berkeley.edu f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 13 16:36:56 PDT 2012

 Hi Charles,

   I have been trying, it seems to work:

   1) I did not have python installed previously, so there is no
environmental reference that I should change. I modify my ' .pylithrc'
file appending only the line with the PATH to the LAPACK math library.

  Although it runs, i don't get output files.

  When I try to do the setting to an array with the commands

  [pylithapp.timedependent.implicit]
# Set the output to an array of 2 output managers.
# We will output the solution over the domain and the ground surface.
output = [domain,subdomain]

  it says:

   bash: ".." command not found

what is wrong?