[CIG-SHORT] names of CUBIT entities with "@A" suffix

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jun 29 12:04:40 PDT 2012

Kang,

When CUBIT splits a named geometry entity (curve, surface, volume, etc)
one part of the entity gets the original name. The name for the other
part is a combination of the original name and "@" plus a letter . In
the first split, the letter is "A", then next split "B", and so on. If
you split a curve "topobathy", twice, you will end up with curves named
"topobathy", "topobathy at A", and "topobathy at B".