[CIG-SHORT] ACTION REQUESTED: CIG Short-Term Crustal Dynamics priorities 2012-2017

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Mar 8 14:01:22 PST 2012

Hi all,

We have not yet received any feedback on the priorities for the CIG
Short-Term Crustal Dynamic working group priorities.

I encourage you to voice your opinions about what priorities might be
important for facilitating YOUR research over the next 5 years. How
would you rank the priorities listed? Are there additional items we
should add? If so, how should they be ranked with respect to the ones
already listed?

***Please respond by Mon Mar 12.***

A general description of the working group activities and goals are
posted at
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/planning/priorities2012

and PyLith development plans are posted at (you can also follow the link
on the page listed above)
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/planning/priorities2012/pylith

The preferred method of response is to post your comments on these
pages. You can also send email to the cig-short at geodynamics.org email list.

Thanks,
Brad Aagaard