[CIG-SHORT] FINAL CALL: CIG Short-Term Crustal Dynamics priorities 2012-2017

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 09:57:26 PDT 2012

My priorities:

A. PyLith Development Plans
1. Multiphysics: Incompressible elasticity via a pressure field, Elasticity + fluid flow
2. Switch to new Sieve implementation
3. Refactor initial fault tractions
4. Create strain hardening/softening 2-D and 3-D Drucker-Prager elastoplastic models
5. Accelerate FE integrations using GPUs

B. Potentially Relevant Computational Techniques
Multi-scale techniques

C. CIG Organizational Structure
Subcontracts for scientific driven cutting-edge development of community codes