[CIG-SHORT] No output

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 18:08:27 PDT 2012

Hi Brad,

You are right. Actually, at the command line I was just typing "pylith test". I don't know when my mind got convinced that I don't need to specify file extension :). I didn't get any error, but of course, didn't get any output either, except output_info.vtk, output_t0000000.vtk. Sorry about that. It is interesting how this "bug" was reproduced by Charles through a typo.

I am still trying to figure out why the displacements are not close to 0. I used the same density profile for material density in den_mono.spatialdb and for the initial stress in initial_stress_mono.spatialdb

Is it related to the mismatch in resolution issue? I will try with a coarser density/stress profile.

Thanks
Birendra