[CIG-SHORT] Dynamic faulting under gravity

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Nov 20 08:58:09 PST 2012

Birendra,

The linear solve did not converge. If the linear solves within the
nonlinear solve doesn't converge, the nonlinear solve won't converge.
You are using ASM for the preconditioner. Try using the field split
preconditioner with ML on the elastic part and the custom fault
preconditioner. See examples/3d/tet4/step04 for PETSc settings.

Brad