[CIG-SHORT] (no subject)

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 26 10:23:26 PDT 2012

Bobak,

What do you mean by different time stamps? Are you seeing different time
steps being written to stdout or different time stamps in the output? If
it is in the output, which type of output are you using and which files
have different time stamps.

I ran examples/3d/hex8/step12.cfg with both v1.7.1 and v1.8.0 and the
differences are essentially negligible.

Brad