[CIG-SHORT] (no subject)

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 26 10:50:31 PDT 2012

Bobak,

How are you specifying the time interval in the output? If you are using
a specified time interval, then the issue is roundoff errors associated
with converting between nondimensional and dimensional units for time.
When requesting output at a specified time interval we recommend using
something like 49.9999*years rather than 50.0*years to insure you get
the output at the desired interval.

Brad