[CIG-SHORT] cannot run examples in bar_shearwave/quad4

Yuval Tal ytal at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 29 10:42:17 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm using pylith version 1.9, and when I try to run the examples in bar_shearwave/quad4, I get the following error:

raise ValueError("%s\nBacktrace - Component %s" % (err.message, aliases))
ValueError: Error while configuring spatial database reader (simpleioascii, iohandler):

I cannot run also benchmark TPV102 as I wrote you in my previous email…

Are those examples suppose to work with version 1.9?
Does version 1.9 work with mesh files created by cubit 14?

Thanks,
Yuval