[CIG-SHORT] Pylith for Post Glacial Rebound

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 22 13:41:31 PDT 2013

Francisco,

PyLith does not include a Winkler element boundary condition. We chose
not to implement it because using gravitational body forces with initial
stresses can be used instead with fewer approximations.

Charles Williams is more familiar with this type of application for
PyLith and can provide additional details. He may be out of the office
at the moment, so he might not reply right away.