[CIG-SHORT] stdout stderr of PBS parallel run

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 13:19:38 PDT 2013

I guess we don't have that utility on our system:

[bjha at login twowaycoupled]$ qpeek -o 65848
qpeek: Command not found.

Can I install it locally? Is there any other option?
I also couldn't locate /opt/torque folder. The only folder I can see in the compute node is scratch/ which does not have stdout.

Thanks
Birendra