[CIG-SHORT] LAST CALL: Your input to CIG Strategic Plan

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Mar 28 14:46:10 PDT 2013

REMINDER!

TODAY is your last change to provide feedback on the Short-Term Crustal
Dynamics priorities for the CIG Strategic Plan.

http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/planning/priorities2013

You can comment on the web page (you must first log in) or reply to this
email.

Thanks,
Brad Aagaard