[CIG-SHORT] LAST CALL: Your input to CIG Strategic Plan

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 16:39:58 PDT 2013

PyLith Development Plans

Improvement in the solver convergence for dynamic faulting problems e.g. for slip weakening model or any model other than the static friction. The linesearch routine to find alpha does not seem to converge to the correct value and may converge to its end points. Is it possible to provide an option for simultaneous solution of the momentum balance equation and the fault friction law? It will be expensive but it gives the user an option.

Thanks and regards
Birendra