[CIG-SHORT] HDF5 and CellFilterAvg

achraf koulali achraf.koulali at anu.edu.au
Mon May 27 16:17:17 PDT 2013

Thanks Surendra for your comments,

I have checked the cfg input file and the cell_filter lacks the "Mesh" at the end. I tested and example hex8 runs smoothly.

The first error comes from the benchmark :

/short/trunk/examples/3d/hex8
>> The command I run is : pylith step01.cfg

The second error comes from the benchmark for slip on subduction zone:

/short/3D/Pylith/trunk/examples/2d/subduction
>> The command I run is : pylith step01.cfg

Thanks,
--Achraf