[CIG-SHORT] HDF5 and CellFilterAvg

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon May 27 16:25:54 PDT 2013

Achraf,

It looks like you are trying to use the examples from the PyLith
development version checked out from the subversion repository. These
.cfg files are setup for PyLith version 2.0.0, which is still under
development. There are some differences between PyLith v1.8 and v2.0
which require changes to the .cfg files.

All of the examples are included in the binary you downloaded. Simply go
to src/pylith/examples from the top-level directory of the unpacked binary.