[CIG-SHORT] Subduction + Thrust fault

Christian Baillard christian_baillard at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:12:44 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm working on the 2D subduction problem. The classical problem is now partially solved in my problem, indeed I would like to add a second thrust fault to my model (see figure attached).
How can I add this geometry/problem to the classical 2D subduction problem? I'm solving the quasi static problem, I would like the second thrust to stop at the elastic/visco-elastic interface so what are the boundary conditions I should use? Is that even possible with pylith?

Best regards,

Christian