[CIG-SHORT] Error Installing Pylith on Cluster

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 12 12:05:46 PST 2014

Xiao,

You need to:

1. Load the required modules (usually you do this in your shell setup).
2. Run the PyLith installer as normal (configure, setup, make).
3. When you get the error message regarding ifort, go to the
netcdf-build directory and edit the libtool file. Go into the Fortran
sections and edit the lines shown. You may need your sysadmin's help.
4. Follow the instructions in the INSTALL file:

In the netcdf build directory do "make clean" and then "make" to
regenerate the object files with these flags. After the build
succeeds, run "touch installed_netcdf" in the top-level directory.

5. Continue the PyLith installer build by running make in the top-level
directory, as you did in step 2.