[CIG-SHORT] Error installing Pylith on Cluster

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 12 12:51:16 PST 2014

In the netcdf-build directory, did you do "make clean" and then "make"
after libtool was checked?

I suggest you work with your sysadmin to figure out why libnetcdff.so.5
is not being created. My guess is that the static library is being
generated but for some reason the shared library is not. Please point
her to our instructions at the bottom of the INSTALL file. Even if this
is not precisely the same issue, it may help her diagnose the problem.