[CIG-SHORT] moment tensor in PyLith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jan 10 07:35:01 PST 2014

Luca,

As you noted, adding point sources is on the TODO list. We have some
major new features (multiphysics and higher order discretizations) that
have a higher priority and will most of our time for the next 6+ months.

If you can map your source into mode-I, mode-II, and/or mode-III
crack-like slip, then you can use the current version of PyLith with a
fault and prescribed slip.

Regards,
Brad Aagaard