[CIG-SHORT] Griffith Crack Theory Implementation

Jared William Graham Atkinson jwgatkin at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 29 08:06:06 PST 2014

Great, thank you guys for the quick reply.

I am definitely in the business of getting my hands dirty, and I
understand that you are all focused on other matters.  I appreciate you
taking the time to reply and I will jump in to the code as soon as I¹m
able.

Cheers,
Jared