[CIG-SHORT] compiling PyLith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Sun Jun 29 11:46:41 PDT 2014

Antonio,

We highly recommend new users install via the binary until they are
comfortable using PyLith.  You do not need to run "configure" if you use
the binary. Simply untar the tarball and run "source setup.sh" at the
top level PyLith directory. See the installation instructions in the
PyLith manual for details.