[CIG-SHORT] HD5F output error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 30 14:21:14 PDT 2014

Xiao,

I can only guess at what the problem is since you did not include the
entire error message or let us know which version of PyLith you are
using. In the future, please indicate which version of PyLith you are
using (it looks like you are using something prior to v2.0, which is the
current version) and the ENTIRE error message (everything written to
stdout is preferred).

It looks like you are using the wrong writer for the fault. You should
use DataWriterHDF5SubSubMesh (this only applies to v1.9 and before)
because the fault is a submesh and the fault fields are over the submesh.