[CIG-SHORT] Fwd: [CIG-ALL] CIG: Publications Request for Annual Report

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 10 14:41:14 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CIG-ALL] CIG: Publications Request for Annual Report
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 18:38:02 -0800
From: Lorraine Hwang <ljhwang at ucdavis.edu>
To: <cig-all at geodynamics.org>

Dear CIG Community,

We are busily collecting information for our Annual Report to NSF.  To
show impact and relevance, we report to NSF all papers published using
software held in the CIG repository.  Please continue to support CIG by
reporting your publications for 2013-2014 by completing the form on our
website:
  http://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications/submit/

Publications maybe submitted at anytime of the year.

If you are not sure that you have previously submitted a publication,
check the current publication list:
http://geodynamics.org/cig/news/publications/

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,