[CIG-SHORT] Strange artifact on edge of 3d simulation

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 7 14:02:49 PST 2014

Jiangzhi,

Please check the output written to stdout. Is the solution converging?
If you see things like DIV_MAXIT, it means the iterative solve ended due
to hitting the maximum iteration count. For more information on solver
settings, see Session IV: Optimizing Solver Parameters of the 2013
online tutorial
(http://geodynamics.org/archive/community/workinggroups/short/workshops/cdm2013/agenda).

Brad