[CIG-SHORT] pylith-2.1.0

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 17:45:29 PDT 2015

Thanks Brad.

I am getting the following error now:

    ModuleTimeDependent.dbInitial(self, self.inventory.dbInitial)
  File "/home/bjha/pylith-2.1.0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pylith/bc/bc.py", line 178, in dbInitial
    def dbInitial(self, *args): return _bc.TimeDependent_dbInitial(self, *args)
TypeError: in method 'TimeDependent_dbInitial', argument 2 of type 'spatialdata::spatialdb::SpatialDB *const'

I see that the SWIG version in the py and _wrap.cxx files is 1.3.40, which is also the version I get when I type swig -version on command prompt. Is version 1 not good enough?

Thanks
Birendra