[CIG-SHORT] Urgent question for Pylith with regards to upcoming workshop on August 24th

Negin Fouladi Moghaddam negin.moghaddam at monash.edu
Sat Aug 22 22:47:21 PDT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am about to participate in the workshop that is going to be held on
August 24th and 25th. I would like to ask a question about pylith 2.1.0
software that I installed on my PC(Windows 7 64 bit). The Paraview was also
installed but the Trelis is going to be installed when I got the link.

To verify whether it is installed properly I used the commands according to
the manual instructions, then I ran the " pylith step01.cfg"

For the first run of the command the result is as capture 1 and 2, but when
I closed the window and then start to run the command again it gave me the
outcome similar to capture 3. I am confused whether the pylith is installed
correctly or not?

Could you please help me before the upcoming workshop?

Thank you

Negin F. Moghaddam

Negin Fouladi Moghaddam
Dept. of Civil Engineering