[CIG-SHORT] fault meshing, SCEC mesh file

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 04:52:02 PDT 2015

Hi

I want to mesh a domain with a fault that does not cut it. Similarly to Fig. 9 in Aagaard et al, JGR 2013. How do I honor the fault surface in Trelis without using webcut? Are imprint and merge commands sufficient?

I see that Fig. 10 in the above paper does this. So I am looking for the mesh file for SCEC benchmark TPV13. I am interested in a 3D tet mesh. If there is a mesh file for that, it will help me a lot.

Thanks
Birendra