[CIG-SHORT] PyLith configure script cannot find PETSc

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 13 13:14:07 PST 2015

Romain,

I have pushed changes to PyLith master and next branches to fix this
issue. I also figured out how to get the m4 submodules updating
automatically.

I have pushed changes to the installer so that it doesn't use --depth 1
in the git clone command. This appears to also help resolve an issue you
had.

Assuming your PETSc is built and installed, you should be able to (1)
pull pylith (git pull), (2) autoreconf -if, (3) configure, and (4) build.

Thanks for your patience,
Brad