[CIG-SHORT] Single event dynamic earthquake rupture modeling in PyLith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Nov 4 11:42:55 PST 2015

The SCEC Dynamic Rupture Benchmark TPV102 is such an example. The
problem description is posted at
http://scecdata.usc.edu/cvws/cgi-bin/cvws.cgi

The PyLith input files (no mesh) are in the GitHug repo
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith_benchmarks
in dynamic/scecdynrup/tpv102.

Note that this examples requires CUBIT and a computer cluster to run. I
am not sure the input files have been completely updated to v2.1.0.