[CIG-SHORT] Pylith 2.1.0-Darwin-10.6.8 (problems with Os x "El Capitan")

Chunyu Liu (cliu5) cliu5 at memphis.edu
Tue Nov 10 07:37:55 PST 2015

Hi ,
I find a way to make it work.
I link all the library files to the usr/local/lib ( maybe this is a silly way to do it).
Then  It works.
Chunyu

On Nov 10, 2015, at 09:24, Matthew Knepley <knepley at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:knepley at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:54 PM, eric o lindsey <eric.o.lindsey at gmail.com<mailto:eric.o.lindsey at gmail.com>> wrote:
Oh dear, that’s bad news for anyone thinking of updating to El Capitan. Is there any likelihood of a Pylith binary release which fixes this problem in the near future?

Yes, we just have to stick the proper install incantations into the binary installer.

For now, source always works.

   Matt

Eric