[CIG-SHORT] Fault-bound blocks

Bobak Karimi bkarimi at clarion.edu
Tue Nov 17 16:39:59 PST 2015

Hi All,

I wanted to check on the feasibility of having a fault-bound block (see below). I would like to have the fault-bound block move on its own, with no shared triangular meshes with the other blocks. Can I create two nodesets of a single node at the locations where the fault meets the through-going (TG) fault and use those nodesets to bury the edge of the fault? I want to see how the individual fault-bound blocks in my model move when I change input parameters.

Thanks!
Bobby

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1216F.BDF547B0]