[CIG-SHORT] Fault Intersection

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 6 13:06:50 PDT 2015

Bobby,

Following up on Matt's reponse: For T-intesections the buried edge of
the fault ending at the T must be included in the buried edge. In
general, all buried edges must be marked (nodeset in CUBIT and the
'edge' property should be set to the name of the nodeset) for the
topology of the fault edges to be handled correctly.