[CIG-SHORT] Running PyLith reading parameters from a .CSV file

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Oct 7 11:59:41 PDT 2015

David,

In general, it is easiest to just separate groups of parameters into
different .cfg files. As in examples/3d/hex8, we use a main
pylithapp.cfg file for parameters common to all of the simulations, and
the use stepXX.cfg for each step. You can separate your parameters into
however many .cfg files make sense. In running PyLith, you just list
them on the command line, e.g., pylith paramsA.cfg paramsB.cfg
paramsC.cfg. You do not need to list pylithapp.cfg, because it is read
by default.