[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Green's functions

Demian Gomez ddgomez at memphis.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:45:15 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have a model with a fault that is made of 16k nodes. I need the impulse
into square slip patches (20 x 20 km). Therefore, I have ~ 200 patches that
are formed by multiple nodes on my fault interface. Is there a way to run
the Green's function problem in Pylith (2.1.0) with more than one impulse
at the time? Running the problem with 16k nodes will take too much time and
I don't need each individual node's impulse response, only the impulse
response of each slip patch made of multiple nodes.

Thanks,
--
*Demián D. Gómez*
Graduate Research Assistant & PhD Candidate