[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Green's functions

Demian Gomez demiang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:44:50 PDT 2016

Hi Charles,

I thought so. What I'm doing is running a forward simulation for each
patch. I estimated the times and even though Pylith has to load the
matrices each time it starts a new patch (twice actually, once for strike
slip and another for reverse) it takes much much less than running the
Green's function problem. I didn't think of the time dependent problem that
you suggested. This sounds like a very good solution. I'll try to implement
this method. Do you have by chance an old slip time spatialdb where you did
this, as an example?

Thanks,
Demián