[CIG-SHORT] Running mutiple faults error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Aug 9 12:52:09 PDT 2016

Xiao,

You need to create an array of interfaces:

interfaces = [fault1, fault2, fault3]

and then refer to these when setting the fault parameters just like you
do for boundary conditions:

[pylithapp.timedependent.interfaces]
fault1 = pylith.faults.FaultCohesiveDyn
fault2 = pylith.faults.FaultCohesiveDyn
fautt3 = pylith.faults.FaultCohesiveDyn

[pylithapp.timedependent.interfaces.fault1]

[pylithapp.timedependent.interfaces.fault2]

[pylithapp.timedependent.interfaces.fault3]