[CIG-SHORT] Point Force in Pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Aug 30 15:19:38 PDT 2016

Jamie,

The problem is that your .cfg file matches the name of a component. As a
result, PyLith is trying to apply those settings to the component in a
weird way. This is an undocumented and rarely used "feature" of the Pyre
framework we use for setting parameters.

Rename pointforce.cfg to pf.cfg and run "pylith pf.cfg" and it should run.

Brad