[CIG-SHORT] Output error with cohesion on faults

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Feb 22 15:40:42 PST 2016

Bobby,

Yes, I see that the MP4 isn't loading properly. I will look into this.
Unfortunately, for some reason there doesn't seem to be audio for this
same tutorial in 2014.

In the meantime, I suggest looking a the slides for the tutorial to help
guide you through some potential problems. You can also look at the
slides for the fault friction tutorial, paying attention to the
tolerances and solver settings.