[CIG-SHORT] Two extra points seen from vtk file for a nodeset

Qi Qianru qianru.qi7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:14:15 PST 2016

Hi,

I just started working with Pylith and had a problem if you could kindly help me with. The vtk file generated actually showed two more nodes, one extra at each of the ends of any of the node sets. For instance, the one node set that I had contains 7 nodes while the vtk file specifically defined for that node set showed 9 nodes in total, one more at left end and another one more at right end. Attached are the mesh file, cfg and vtk files used. Please let me know if anything was wrongly defined in the input file.

Regards,

Qianru