[CIG-SHORT] Two extra points seen from vtk file for a nodeset

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Feb 25 09:42:11 PST 2016

Qianru,

It is unclear what you mean by "extra" nodes at the ends of the
nodesets. If these are associated with a fault and its ends are within
the domain, then you probably didn't mark the buried edges. See
examples/2d/subduction and examples/2d/greensfns/strikeslip as well as
the PyLith manual.

When asking a question about a specific simulation, please ALWAYS provide
(1) the software version number (PyLith v2.1.0),
(2) whether you are using the binary or building from source, and
(3) a description of the problem you are running (diagrams are very
helpful).