[CIG-SHORT] Reg: multi-scale simulation using pylith

Anil Earnest anilearnest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:45:47 PST 2016

Dear Dr. Brad Agaard,
          Infact I was trying to know about the multi-scale algorithm
implementation in pylith, say a flowchart or ppt of related info will be
great. On the technical side we are interested which equations are solved
simultaneously to simulate the finer and larger scale processes, both in
space and time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Anil