[CIG-SHORT] Question

Li, Teng tengli2 at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:13:12 PDT 2017

Hi Brad,
I double checked the script again, I have set interfaces=[fault,fault1] in the previous part.
And also, I have

[pylithapp.timedependent.interfaces]
# Change fault to dynamic fault interface.
fault = pylith.faults.FaultCohesiveDyn
fault1 = pylith.faults.FaultCohesiveDyn

As we can see in the attachment, I think the problem is just in this part. I wonder whether there should be some modification if the fault and fault1 have a shared nodes?
Best,
Teng

Teng Li

Master Candidate in Structures

205 North Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL. 61801

Phone:(217)8196210, Email: tengli2 at illinois.edu