[CIG-SHORT] Fault output normal traction

Li, Teng tengli2 at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 3 21:20:06 PDT 2017

Dear Charles,

I have a 2d rectangular model and I use the slip weakening model.

Please find the attachments which are the fault.h5 file.

And I use the following Matlab code to find the output:

hinfoh=hdf5info('/Users/tengli/pylith/Local/fault.h5');

coords=hdf5read(hinfoh.GroupHierarchy.Groups(1).Datasets(1));

shear=hdf5read(hinfoh.GroupHierarchy.Groups(3).Datasets(3));

And I find there 2 rows in shear data. So I guess one is the shear traction and another is normal traction.

Best,

Teng

Teng Li

Master Candidate in Structures

205 North Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL. 61801

Phone:(217)8196210, Email: tengli2 at illinois.edu