[CIG-SHORT] Drucker-Prager 2d

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 18 09:08:56 PST 2017

The 2-D version of Drucker-Prager is called DruckerPragerPlaneStrain.
You can find a complete list of components in Appendix B; the Drucker
Prager 2-D and 3-D components are listed on the page labeled 263 (293 of
314) in the PyLith manual (however, I do notice that they are spelled
DruckerPrage instead of DruckerPrager). I will make a note that we need
to mention the 2-D model in the materials chapter.